YOU SHOULD HAVE RECEIVED SEVERAL EMAILS FROM THE CLUB IN THE PAST FEW MONTHS.
With the frequent need to communicate with all our members over the past few months, we’ve realized that some members’ emails may have been changed, or are out-of-service for other reasons. As we proceed with planning for future curling seasons, we need to connect with you for responses to important issues as they come up, and to keep you well-advised of changes as they occur.
- if you have changed your email address in the past year or more,
- if you’ve not given us your email address,
- if you have not received several emails about the 2020-2021 season in the past few weeks,
- if you’ve been off-line, OR
- if you’re just not sure about the status of your email on our list,
please email Tom at firstname.lastname@example.org with a message to correct or to include your email address in our membership master list. And if you’ve missed out, one of the club’s officers or executive will make sure you have all of the current information about our planning for the coming season.
Be assured that your email address, and any other contact information we have at the club, will remain confidential, and will only be used by an officer of the club, with a specific club purpose.